Saturday, June 28, 2008

Busy!


The last few weeks have been amazing! We kicked off our summer with all the students coming back home, working on some new outreach stuff, and in the middle of it all Heather and I had our 4th boy! James Daniel. (JD) He is sweet and seems to be pretty laid back. The other boys really like him and want to hold him occasionally. Winston (Golden Retriever) had the most questions. Everytime JD would cry in those first two weeks, Winston would walk up all worried and put His big old cold wet nose on him. It was really funny to watch.

Then last week Troy and Alyssa were married out on the outer banks. Alyssa was beautiful and we did the best we could with Troy:). It was such a beautiful wedding. It could have had to do with the beach, sunset, gentle breeze and such. :)

With all that said, I am hopefully back on my feet somewhat??? And will be back in the habit of writing. There are a lot of things on my my mind that I would love to write on. Especially things that we have talked about this summer in Rev714. ch

No comments: